Ninestar Acquires Remaining Shares in Three Chinese Consumables Manufacturers, Discusses Coronavirus Impact

2

Three years ago, Ninestar acquired 51 percent stakes in three Chinese consumables companies (see “Ninestar Corporation Announces Its First-Half 2017 Financial Results”). This week, Ninestar purchased the remaining 49 percent of shares in each of the companies. Ninestar is acquiring the remaining stakes in Zhuhai Zhongrun Jingjie Printing Technology Co, which trades under the Ink-Tank

To see the rest of this post, please view membership options or log in to your account below.

Share.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!